Truth Warrior

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Lamb, Who Was Slain

Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they sang:

"Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!"

Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing:
"To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!"
(Revelation 5:11-13)

2 Comments:

  • AMEN!!!! What a refreshing post.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/3/08 9:15 PM  

  • Hi Gordon,
    Thank you for saying so. To give the Lord our praise in song especially with other believers has an interesting effect on me. Whenever I praise Him, any fear I may have disappears, any doubt that may dim my faith gone. Any sin that I have not confessed is brought to mind and dealt with. My confidence in Him, whom I have believed, strengthened. My emotions are touched and I experience love, joy, and peace. Our God is so worthy of our grateful praise.

    Blessings upon you,
    John

    By Blogger J. Wendell, at 6/3/08 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Who Links Here