Truth Warrior

Friday, June 23, 2006

Understanding, Discovering, and Exercising Your Spiritual Gifts: Disclaimer

Prepared by J. Wendell Cole

Disclaimer

I want my readers to know that the following is a study that I prepared and taught in several ABF classes at EBC. It generated much discussion (which is one way I believe we all learn best) and we had a good time doing it together. I am offering my disclaimer at the beginning and end. Any materials I do not give credit for here I give inside the study. I will be working from my outlines and notes, if you would like a copy of the “teachers guide” or the “student outlines” (or both) for yourself or for a class it is my privilege and joy to offer them to you free of charge via email. You will have to make your own copies or pay someone to do it for you (unless you make a special request and I feel that I can meet that need) I am not a religious professional. This study will be expanded and/or edited to better suit The Earnest Contender blogger format. My hope is that this study will be a blessing and a challenge for all who have an interest in understanding, discovering, and exercising spiritual gifts.

Brother John
_________________________________

Four digit numbers correspond to Strong’s numbering system used in Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance, Thayer’s Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, and The Hebrew-Greek Key Study Bible by Spiros Zodhiates.

New International Version
Scripture quoted by permission. Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by The International Bible Society. All rights reserved. Used by permission of Zondervan Bible Publishers.

The King James or Authorized Version (KJV or without designation) is in the public domain and therefore has no copyright.

New American Standard Bible
Scripture quoted by permission. Quotations designated (NAS) are from the New American Standard Bible. Copyright (c) 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved.

Questions and/or comments are welcome, and appreciated. All email and snailmail correspondences are confidential, and may be sent directly to the author who is solely responsible for the content herein. Publications on other topics are available upon request. Matt. 10: 8; always applies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Who Links Here