Truth Warrior

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Short Time Away

I am taking my wife only (i.e. no kids, no dog, no phone, no computer) for a short time away in the hills of Ohio. We'll be back soon to finish Baptist History then I will put a bow on the Biblical Distinctives of Baptist and move on to other biblical thoughts and ideas. Are you interested in what the Earnest Contenders view or approach to something is? As we take a short time away go ahead and leave your questions, concerns and or comments.

4 Comments:

  • I hope you have a great time.

    By Blogger Matthew Celestine, at 10/5/06 12:24 PM  

  • I do too and my only concern is that you may get there and decide to stay! (hehe) Have a great time you two! ;-)

    By Blogger Kc, at 10/5/06 1:00 PM  

  • Welcome home :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 14/5/06 9:52 PM  

  • Have fun! We'll look forward to hearing from you when you get back!

    I think you should discuss the importance of the inverse proportionality of antidisestablishmentarianism.

    But maybe not.

    By Blogger Joe, at 15/5/06 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Who Links Here