Truth Warrior

Monday, July 17, 2006

My Conclusion of the Spiritual Gifts Posts

Bible believers are encouraged to recognize spiritual gifts in others and themselves. To recognize and develop the gifts God has given and to use it in His service, to make the most of the gifts for the glory of God. This should help us to become more mature and loving toward one another as we build the church of the living God together.

This is how we grow up in the faith. It is not my design, it is God's. May we learn to bless Him for each of our imperfect brothers and sisters in Christ, and respect one another too as we disagree and learn; as we are challenged and blessed. Amen.

8 Comments:

  • Well said, John.

    My pastor just spoke on spiritual gifts in the body of Christ last night. Some "coincidence", I am sure. ;)

    By Blogger Angie, at 17/7/06 5:25 PM  

  • Isn't it cool when that happens!

    By Blogger J. Wendell, at 17/7/06 6:06 PM  

  • Amen John!!!

    By Blogger Shawn, at 18/7/06 7:08 AM  

  • I think that recognizing our spiritual gifts is important, but recognizing spiritual gifts in others is even more important.

    Thanks for this!

    By Blogger Joe, at 19/7/06 6:53 AM  

  • Thank you Joe.

    BTW have you read this?

    By Blogger J. Wendell, at 19/7/06 6:59 AM  

  • Yes, I did read that. Fact is, that's where I got the idea for the response to this post.

    Good stuff!

    By Blogger Joe, at 19/7/06 7:18 PM  

  • Joe~
    When I was saved thee was a dear elderly lady named Evelyn Kromer, who was absolutely and all together pleasant to be around. This godly widow was always ready to tell younger Christians, "What a great ability you have for... I wonder if you have the spiritual gift of..." She would follow up with, "It is nice to see you growing and maturing In Christ."

    She had more encouraging words than any I have known.

    I hope we can recognize the gifts God gives to others so we can encourage one another a build each other up.

    By Blogger J. Wendell, at 19/7/06 8:33 PM  

  • Amen!

    By Blogger Bhedr, at 22/7/06 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Who Links Here