Truth Warrior

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A New Begining!

I have decided to change the direction of The Earnest Contender Blog. I will posting within a few days with more detail. In the mean time, not to disappoint both of my readers who may or may not be interested in continuing in the study of the attributes of God I will continue to post at a new site TEC Theology Page. I have started there where we left off here. So one may click onto the current post The Attributes that Are True of God Alone: Freedom and still discuss theological issues there.

Many of my friends know that I am a Regular Baptist. I love being a Baptist, I love my church Emmanuel Baptist Church, and I love the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches. If one would wish to find out why click over to Baptist Distinctives re-blogged in Order. These sites will soon appear on my sidebar as well.

I welcome all questions, suggestions and comments on each blog.

Thanks for your patience,
Brother John

7 Comments:

  • Great! Good idea!
    I am looking forward to reading about what the "new direction" is.
    :~)

    By Blogger Rose~, at 11/4/07 9:40 AM  

  • I'm on the edge of my seat! if I was a puppy I'd.........

    By Blogger mark pierson, at 11/4/07 10:06 AM  

  • ... Oh, never mind, you'd only have to clean up after me.

    By Blogger mark pierson, at 11/4/07 10:14 AM  

  • Thanks for your interest Sister Rose and brother Blue, but don't forget to read the Theology Page, the attributes of God are timely, and practical.

    Brother John

    By Blogger J. Wendell, at 11/4/07 1:52 PM  

  • I have used your "Baptist Distinctives" many times in both my Sunday School class and my New Members class.

    You 'splain it better than the so-called "big guns" of theology.

    I will be reading both!

    By Blogger Joe, at 11/4/07 4:34 PM  

  • Are you going to start posting about your favorite movies?

    Or Cubist paintings?

    By Blogger Matthew Celestine, at 11/4/07 6:09 PM  

  • Hi Joe,
    I am so honored that you use "Baptist Distinctives". Thank you for saying so, and thanks for your kind words.
    _____________________

    Hi Brother DF,
    I don't think so... then again maybe some of that will come out here and there.

    Thanks for reading,
    Brother John

    By Blogger J. Wendell, at 12/4/07 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Who Links Here