Truth Warrior

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Time and Treasures

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. (Matthew 6:19-21)

Have you ever thought of time as a "treasure"? Time is a precious commodity of which we are given limited amounts. To squalor time is to waste your life, and I sure don't want to waste my life. I hope you don't either.

Have you ever thought of relationships as "treasures"? Relationships are an extension of who you are and what you can and are becoming. I am fast finishing this thought being delightfully greeted by my early riser two year old.

So now I gotta go. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Who Links Here